Cool or hot on the spot.
Contact us by Phone, Mail or EMail
- Don't make your system work too hard. Change your filters regularly!
- Have you system checked before each heating and cooling season.
- Chilly-Pepper now answers 843-520-4459, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Only trust your system to a NATE certified technician.
- Lower your fuel bills, upgrade to a high efficiency system today!
Chilly-Pepper Cooling & Heating Provides Comprehensive HVAC Repair, Installation and Maintenance Services
Energy Saving Tip
During winter, keep the draperies and shades on your south-facing windows open during the day
to allow the sunlight to enter your home and closed at night to reduce the chill you may feel from cold windows.
During summer, keep the window coverings closed during the day to block the sun's heat.
Long Term Savings Tip
For furnaces, look for high Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings. The national minimum is 78% AFUE, but there are ENERGY STAR® models on the market that exceed 90% AFUE. For air conditioners, look for a high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). The current minimum is 13 SEER for central air conditioners. ENERGY STAR models are 14.5 SEER or more.
Send your inquiries to:
Customer Service Representative
PO Box 2863
Georgetown, SC 29442
Operators are standing by to respond to your service needs 24/7