For Cool People that are hot .
Who is Chilly-Pepper?
- Don't make your system work too hard. Change your filters regularly!
- Have you system checked before each heating and cooling season.
- Chilly-Pepper now answers 843-520-4459, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Only trust your system to a NATE certified technician.
- Lower your fuel bills, upgrade to a high efficiency system today!
Chilly-Pepper Cooling & Heating Provides Comprehensive HVAC Repair, Installation and Maintenance Services
Energy Saving Tip
During winter, keep the draperies and shades on your south-facing windows open during the day
to allow the sunlight to enter your home and closed at night to reduce the chill you may feel from cold windows.
During summer, keep the window coverings closed during the day to block the sun's heat.
Long Term Savings Tip
For furnaces, look for high Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings. The national minimum is 78% AFUE, but there are ENERGY STAR® models on the market that exceed 90% AFUE. For air conditioners, look for a high Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER). The current minimum is 13 SEER for central air conditioners. ENERGY STAR models are 14.5 SEER or more.
About Chilly-Pepper Cooling & Heating
In the Beginning:
Founded in 2001 by Eric and Paula Supina, Chilly-Pepper Cooling & Heating installs, services, and repairs Commercial and Residential heating and air conditioning equipment. We serve over 2,500 customers in Georgetown, Pawleys Island, Murrells Inlet and surrounding areas.
"Our goal is Customer Satisfaction in our products and our workmanship."
Eric Supina, President of Chilly-Pepper Cooling & Heating, notes “our competitive advantages are word of mouth endorsements from our happy customers, and our technical expertise”…”We earn our reputation one customer at a time. We thank all of our present and future customers for the opportunity to serve you.”
Chilly-Pepper Cooling & Heating seeks to provide the highest quality, value based heating and air conditioning services and products in a prompt and professional manner, and at the highest level of service our customers receive from any service company in the Low Country.
See Our Customer Testimonials
A partial list of our commercial clients whom we are proud to serve:
- International Paper Container Division – Georgetown, SC
- Brookgreen Gardens, Murrells Inlet, SC
- Coastal Chevrolet & Cadillac – Pawleys Island, SC
- The Rice Paddy Restaurant – Georgetown, SC
- Century 21 Real Estate, Bubba Grimes Agency – Georgetown, SC
- The City of Georgetown – Electric Utilities – Georgetown, SC
- The American Legion Post 114, Georgetown, SC
- The Salvation Army, Georgetown, SC
- Southern Coastal Cable, Georgetown, SC
- ornerstone Baptist Church, Georgetown, SC
- Herbert Memorial United Methodist Church, Georgetown, SC
- Trinity Lutheran Church, Georgetown, SC
- Georgetown Presbyterian Church, Georgetown, SC
Licensed and Fully Insured
- Certified South Carolina Mechanical Contractor (License #M- 104247 –www.llr.state.sc.us/pol.asp)
- Licensed Georgetown County Contractor
- Licensed Contractor, The City of Georgetown
- General Liability (certificate of coverage available upon request)
- Worker’s Compensation (certificate of coverage available upon request)